Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Raspberry Shoots and Such

More spring photos for you all. I have some ideas for some more creative posts that I hope to get done this week. Until then I thought you might like these.


The raspberries are coming back, these are new shoots but many of the old canes are reviving as well. Last year they were bent over with dozens of berries each. I can almost taste them...


In the spring I always find myself devouring whatever color I can find in the world. When the land changes from dirty white to faded brown and gray, repeatedly between November and May, it is little wonder we crave something more vibrant. 


The cattle panels are still up from last year's tomatoes, waiting for their new charges. The tin man looks a little worse for having stayed at his post the winter through, but then he never complains. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...