Friday, August 24, 2012

American is a not a Government


As an American I am appalled and saddened by the direction our country is moving, and indeed has been moving for a very long time. As a nation we are dependent on the governmint. The we should not be dependent on the government; the government is dependent on the us.

I believe in America, not as a government but, as an ideal. I believe in pioneers, in communities, in a in people who stand by each other. I believe in individual’s freedom, in so far as it is neither harmful to another nor detrimental to the continuation of the nation as a whole. I believe in a nation that Trusts in God. 

Americans build cities, companies, and families. We build with sweat, dreams, and faith. We don't need governmint to give us our dreams, we chaise them on our own. 


Americans stand strong...
 


       God Bless America


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...